With New Years just about here and most of us thinking about time, I thought that this might be a good time to highlight this project...
I needed an interesting clock for the music room so I went to Goodwill and bought the cheapest and ugliest looking clock that they had that still ran. I removed the hands and clock mechanism and recycled the rest. I then made a design and cut it out of 1/4 inch plywood and painted the clock with black spray paint and the hands with grey. I attached the clock mechanism and reattached the hands. A series of white sticky backed cut outs were used to denote the hours and now the recycled clock once again accurately tells the time!
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (33)
- Inexpensive Recycled Clock
- Wooden Bookmarks
- Lefse Sticks
- How to make brass cannons without a metal lathe
- Spray Booth
- Minty Fresh Guitar Preamp Project
- British Phone Box Model
- Kayak Construction Final Part
- Kayak Construction 4
- Kayak Construction Part 3
- Kayak Construction Part 2
- Kayak Construction Part 1
- Fender Headstock Tables
- LC 10 Les Paul Construction Review and Notes
- Saga J Bass Guitar Kit
- How to get a great guitar finish using spray can l...
- ▼ December (16)